Healing

It's amazing how fast the body heals. I was extremely lucky to have such minor injuries, but it still amazes me at how fast they are getting better!
Stitches 4 days after they were put in

I had the stitches taken out of my ear on Tuesday, just over a week after they went in. My ear is still pretty sore when it's touched but it wasn't too bad to have the stitches removed. Best of all I am only going to have a tiny scar!
8 days after the accident 



My leg is healing a bit slower, it still gets swollen every day and is really stiff. I am moving a heap better though and my improved mobility means I can do more with the horses and around the house.

This weekend I think I am going to give lunging them a go, and I am hoping to be back riding by Wednesday. Here's hoping!

Comments

Popular Posts