Avoiding boredom

It's a bit boring not being able to ride. Worse is not knowing when I will be able to. I guess i just have to listen to my body to say we can put a helmet and boot on and to not rush. so the horses continue to have a summer break and I continue to find other ways to fill my time!
Puppy cuddles are right up there

Every day my body recovers a little bit more. My ear is so tender still and my leg swells if its not elevated enough. I am getting around a bit easier now though, and I no longer have stitches in my ear!
Scars!

Over the weekend I gave Coolie a good brush and spent some time with the boys hanging in the paddock.

So handsome and shiny


Before I got hurt Husband and I started a little project, making some jump fill. Being hospital put a bit of a hold on finishing the project but I did a bit more painting and hopefully they will be finished this week!

Comments

Popular Posts