Upcoming outings

The beginning of the year is always so exciting and this year it seems to be starting even earlier!

This summer we have had fantastic weather, I think it's gotten to about 38C once and the rest of the time high 20's to low 30's with the occasional warmer day. For use in Perth that is very mild! It makes working the horses and getting things done much easier.

I am hoping this trend in weather continues as we have a very busy few weeks.

This week Coolie and I have a lesson Friday. Saturday we are meeting up with a friend to go XC training then Sunday we have a XC lesson. Saturday I don't plan on doing very much at all to save his legs for Sunday.

Next Friday we have twilight dressage, Saturday is twilight jumping and Sunday is more dressage!

The following weekend I haven't booked anything in but depending on how our dressage and jumping goes we might do the second twilight dressage and jumping evenings.

Then the 24th and 25th of Feb we have our first event of the season, Swan River Horse Trials down at Capel. I am really looking forward to this event, even though we have downgraded to EvA80. I really want us to have a fun, confidence building run and I know Coolie will be silly at the first event of the year.


Comments

Popular Posts