DIY Jump Fill

I have been wanting to add some jump fill to my jump collection for a while but to buy it is rather costly. Last year I decided in the Christmas break I would make some and keep what I was doing very simple.

I did some googling, and planned out what I was going to make. I settled for 2 types, planks and poles with fake flowers in them.

To make the plank fillers, we bought a sheet of 1200x2400x18mm plywood and cut it into 3x 400mm planks (we used the bit that was left over to make a shoe rack in our house!) and cut 200mm to make the planks shorter.  We then screwed 2x 2400mm bits of timber on either side of the plywood to create the part the planks would hang from. Viola! Then we painted them in fun patterns.




The poles and flowers were even easier. We got 2 pine poles that we have lying around the property and I screwed 10 holes in them equal distance apart. Then they were painted white and I shoved fake flowers on the holes. Done!

We also refreshed some of our old wooden poles, and the jumps look great!


Comments

Popular Posts