Chipping away

We have just over a week to go for our season kick-off! I am counting down the days and already planning how to pack everything because I just can't wait.

Last night we had a jump lesson. After XC on Monday I was feeling very confident so I wanted to follow on with some show jumping. Coolie has improved heaps over the last few weeks (we have been doing our homework!) and was far more adjustable. We worked over a grid of small fences one stride apart to help get our rhythm. This was tricky but we got the hang of it. We then worked on a related line of an oxer to a skinny chevron, and then put it all together into a course.

I made some mistakes but Coolie was 100% more rideable since our last jumping lesson. We have a heap more to work on but things are looking good for our upgrade in May!


Comments

Popular Posts