Sunday Stroll

I have a lesson recap coming, but since it's Monday and I have a head full of hay fever I'm going to re live my lovely bush ride from Sunday. Sunday was a really great day. We had no horsey plans, so we went for lunch with my parents, sprayed some weeds and I went for a lovely ride!
I had some beer... Andrew was surprised
Looking very unhorsey for a change

Coolie has had a quiet few weeks. Weather and Henry having a busy few weeks prevented my working him as much as I should have. He enjoyed his mid season break though and feels amazing. he is also very full of it!

Daffodils are out!
It was a lovely afternoon after all the rain we have been getting so I made the most of not having too many plans and went for a nice long ride on a trail we haven't been on for ages.

So pretty!



We met quite a few people enjoying the weather and Coolie let everyone who wanted to pat him.



I love the views on this ride, I never get sick of it! I love being so close to the city but feeling so far away.



Even after a couple of hours over some pretty tough terrain Coolie was way too full of beans. I think he is more than ready to settle back into some serious work!

These are not tired ears...


Right before he decided this hill could only be galloped up. We had to have a bit of an argument about that. This was at the end of the ride!
We need to work on our fitness and really get to work on dressage. There are only 3 weeks to our next event!


Sunset rolls while Henry watches


Comments

Popular Posts