Winery

We had some amazing weather this weekend and I made the most of it!

Saturday Lucy and I went to the Park Run first thing and it was cold! We made good time though and she loved it, and waggled at all the people running with us to say how happy she was to be there. She is so cute.
Majestic, cold dog
Henry and I went for a long, leisurely ride with our friend Katie in the bush out the back of their place. We didn't have a real plan about where we were going, so we just headed out and kept riding until we were too hungry! I forgot to start my app, but we covered a lot of ground and had fun playing in puddles and chatting for the 3ish hours we were out.

Hen couldn't work out why these 2 mares kept squealing at him. He just wanted to be friends!

We decided to pop into a local winery on our way back to get some food. Henry thought this was a great idea! He particularly thought the winemaker Rob should be his friend. Rob had food, and Henry likes food!
Henry was looking at Rob!

It was a really fun and relaxing ride. Henry was, as always, a really good boy. He was happy to be out doing things, happy to just walk along. He was fine with cars on the bit of road we had to ride to get to the winery, he was excellent at walking through all the puddles. He was just happy to be out I think! He was the best behaved too, and very grown up about everything!


I rode Coolie in the afternoon to run through a dressage test. It was an average ride, but Coolie felt good for having most of the week off. Riding took up most of the day, then I cleaned the house before going out for dinner with Emily.


Comments

  1. Omg riding in through a winery is 100% on my bucket list!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can recommend is highly! Have stopped in fairly regularly over the years and it's always a heap of fun

      Delete
  2. Just don’t get caught drink riding. You can lose your driving license!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts