Holidays!

Tomorrow Husband and I are off on holiday! We are taking some of our close horse friends with us too, since we are off to watch the Australian International 3 Day Event!

I have been once before with my super groom, regular buddy rider friend and we had the most amazing time. Adelaide has the only 4 star course in the southern hemisphere so it's a pretty big deal. That, and 4* is a pretty big deal anyway!

I am really looking forward to the break, hubby and I are off for 2 weeks as after the event we are driving from Adelaide to Melbourne, exploring lots of places in between! We fly out tomorrow morning, then when we land we plan on going straight to watch the 2* dressage after dropping our luggage off.

Friday is the 3* and 4* dressage, Saturday is cross country day and Sunday is show jumping. I cannot wait to see what is out on the cross country course this year and marvel at the massive jumps. Oh and cheer on all our WA riders!

The horses are also having a holiday at my coaches place. They are being packed off there tonight. I think I am really going to miss them this time round, I have just been having so much fun with them recently. Hopefully they will have a great break and come back in ready to crack on with training!

I am so excited!

Comments

Popular Posts