Baby jumps

I have been very aware of how much Henry does because he is so young. when I tried him i popped him over s tiny cross pole to see how he would react, and we have done lots of poles but no actual jumping.

The very first time
The more his training progresses the more I have been wanting to jump him. Wednesday we were having such a good ride, I popped a cross rail. As soon as I lined it up Henry pricked his ears and took us towards the fence. He didn't jump big over it, but he used his neck and body, and then cantered quietly away.

Bit of work needed for those legs
Like with everything Henry does, it was so easy and obedient. Next week we might have a proper little jump, rather than a single fence! I think once he coordinates his legs he's going to be quite good at it.
Slightly more together!



Comments

Popular Posts