Winter

After Henrys lesson on Tuesday this week has been a matter of riding Coolie and trying to not get wet!

Winter is here in full force in Perth. Tuesday was reasonably fine. It only rained a little bit and not during my lesson. Wednesday we had a bit of a storm through and all the rain made a huge mess. Half the paddock washed away and half the neighbours paddock got washed onto the driveway! The dam's almost full though...

Wednesday we worked on the flat and he felt good, despite the rain. Yesterday I managed to get a jump in. We studded up and jumped small but he felt brilliant over the fences.

Today we have another storm front and I am wondering if I bother to ride. It probably wont be beneficial! I might have to go and buy horse things instead, before I plait and clean all my gear.

Comments

Popular Posts