Count down

This time next week I will be on the other side of the world. I am really excited but as the days tick by I'm starting to get a bit frantic about all the things that need to be done before we go.
Arthur is not frantic. He is happy on the shelf. 

I'm really looking forward to our holiday, we are going to see a lot of really nice places, and we are even riding horses in Wales (and hopefully Scotland!). Leaving my boys is going to be really hard though. They are staying put in the paddock at home, and so other than the person who feeds them they won't notice a difference. I think it's always difficult when you're going to the other side of the world. We are gone for 4 and a half weeks too!

There is so much to do, so much to think about! I have to make sure I let the vet know I'm away,  I can't wait to be on that plane, but I can't wait to be back and cracking on with my boys either. 
Specifically THIS boy. Special boy!

This week we are all having a quiet week, and I have a lesson on Saturday. I have already made up a month of Henry food, and now I just have to do Coolies. I have spent a lot of money at the stock feeders!

I am trying to think if there are any horsey things I might need to buy while I am in the UK. Sadly I don't actually NEED anything. Devastating really, but I seem to have a whole lot of stuff! I also tried to get some eventing dates to line up while we were there to go and watch, but it wasn't going to work out. Next time I am going over for Badminton or Burghley!
He is slowly building topline, looking very grown up

Hopefully when we get back autumn will be here properly, rather than the never ending summer we have currently. Sadly the days will be much shorter though. Anyone else got some big travel plans coming up, or enjoy riding horses in different parts of the world?

Comments

  1. Please take lots and lots and lots of pictures!!! Wales is my absolute favorite place on this planet. I was lucky to spend a week there a long time ago. The Hubby and I had planned to do a shore to shore ride on Welsh ponies for our 10th Anniversary but then we had kiddo instead. I want to live vicariously through you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo, a shore to shore ride sounds like it would be fab! I'll take thousands and I plan to do a post about it. I'm excited!

      Delete
  2. Oooooh it sounds like you’re going to have an amazing trip!! Good luck getting all the last minute stuff taken care of!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's going to be amazing but I won't relax until we have left the country lol

      Delete
  3. have fun on your trip. SO AMAZING it sounds like! Safe travels and your boys will be glad when you are back. And lots of photos are a must!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, i just wish I could take them with me!

      Delete
  4. I hope you have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it will be awesome when we get there!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts