Life in pictures

Well, winter is finally here. I feel like Autumn didn't bother this year and then bam, cold and wet! I like winter, way nicer weather to ride in, and I like layering and snuggling up. I do NOT like the short days. I clean up poo in the dark, I feed in the dark, I ride in the dark... Just as well i'm not scared of the dark. 

Things mostly just tick along around here, the horses make steady progress and our rides are generally unexciting. I could detail all my rides but I think it would make for tedious reading. Plus our arena time has been limited so we have been heading bush a lot. Again not exciting reading, although much more interesting riding!

Instead have a bunch of photos I have taken in the last month. 

Two black swans joined me for lunch at work

Coolie looks awesome. Just saying


























Henry had his first bareback ride. In a halter. 

Seriously, this horse. He makes my heart happy

Caspian helping
Lucy was cold


Henry got a new rug! It's actually the best rug I have ever owned

Blogging is a family affair. Arthur the cat is on the other side of Andrew. 



Proof we can walk through puddles





Andrew decided I needed a cape.
Hoods make good capes
Henry got a new sparkly browband




Comments

Popular Posts