Butterflies

Saturday Husband had officials training to make sure he still knows all about how to judge. It was meant to be all day and he was meant to be really busy but he still found time to wander around the trade stands.
Coolie can't believe he jumped it

At about 9am I got a text message with a picture of  jump, asking if I would like it. I replied back saying yes, obviously! One key difference between me and Husband... I thought he was joking. Husband was not joking.

It took some time to convince me that I did indeed have a new jump to jump over. And not just a jump but fancy wings and fancy fill. So much fancy. I feel very much all the gear and no idea!

Obviously I needed to jump the jump so Tuesday night Coolie and I set about to have some fun! We hadn't jumped since our lesson with Craig and I was feeling a bit apprehensive that we wouldn't be able to recreate what we did. It definitely wasn't as good, but we are getting the hang of keeping our shit together. I think I need to set up a few simpler exercises for the next few times we jump though to really hone in on what we need work on.

Long story short, it's fun to jump over things and Husbands are good at putting poles up higher. Husbands are also good at buying cool stuff to jump over!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts